Print the recipe.
Olive Oil, 1 tbsp
Garlic, 1 clove, chopped
Onions,1/4 cup, chopped
Portabella Mushrooms, 1 large (6oz) or any kind of fresh mushrooms
Asparagus, fresh, 1/2 lb
Artichokes, frozen, 1/2 cup (4 oz), thawed
Cherry tomatoes, 1 cup, halved
Salt, 1/2 tsp
Pepper, black, ground 1/4 tsp
Balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon
*shredded cheese of your choice for garnish (optional) g)
1. Thaw frozen artichokes.
2. Chop garlic and onions finely. Heat up olive oil in a pan, add garlic and onions and fry at low-medium heat for 2 minutes.
3. Cut mushroom in big pieces, add to the pan and fry for 2 minutes.
4. Cut asparagus in 2"-long pieces, add it to pan. Put artichokes. And cook everything till asparagus is done but still crunchy.
5. Halve tomatoes, add them to saute. Turn the heat off.
6. Sprinkle balsamic vinegar over the vegetables. Add salt and pepper, mix veges.
7. Serve warm topped with shredded cheese of your choice.
Nutritional info: 4 servings (1 cup)
* Calories: 80
* Fat: 4g Carbs: 10g (fiber: 4g) Protein: 4g