Print the recipe.
Strawberries, fresh, 8oz (1 cup pureed)
Kraft Jell-o Brand Sugar Free Gelatin Dessert, dry, 1 box
Water, tap, 1 cup hot + 3/4 cup cold
Whey Protein, Vanilla, 1scoop (34g)
1. Boil 1 cup of water.
2. Clean strawberries and puree them in food processor.
3. Put 1 bag of dry Jell-o in a bowl, pour the hot water and whisk immediately to dissolve gelatin.
4. In another cup mix together whey protein and cold water. Pour the mixture into dissolved gelatin. Mix well.
5. Add pureed strawberries, mix them in.
6. Put the prepared mixture in three 1-cup ramekins or glasses. Place in refrigerator and cool for at least 3 hours till the jelly is set.
Nutritional info: 3 servings (1 cup)
* Calories: 83
* Fat: 1g Carbs: 6g (fiber: 2g) Protein: 10g