Print the recipe.
1 large tomato (1.25 cups diced)
1/4 medium onion (1/4 cup finely chopped)
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (or cilantro)
1 jalapeño pepper, stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
1/2 lime (or lemon), zested and juiced
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
* Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Chop tomato, onion, jalapeno pepper and parsley. Add everything into a bowl.
2. Zest half of lime and squeeze its juice over the vegetables.
3. Season with salt, sugar and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Chill for an hour. Serve with grilled fish or seafood.
Nutritional info: 2 servings (1 cup)
* Calories: 39
* Fat: 0.5g Carbs: 9g (fiber: 2g) Protein: 1g