Print the recipe.
Banana, ripen, 2 medium (80g each)
Ham, 4 thin slices, 2 oz (preferably low sodium)
Light Sour Cream, 4 tbsp
Gruyere Cheese, 1/3 cup, shredded
Black Pepper, ground
2 baking dishes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease the baking dishes.
2. Peel bananas, cut them in half crosswise and cut each half lengthwise. Wrap each piece in slices of ham and arrange in two baking dishes. Grind some black pepper on top.
3. Add sour cream and spread it over the wrapped bananas. Put shredded cheese on top and sprinkle with paprika.
4. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Serve warm with a piece of toasted bread.
Nutritional info: 1 dish
* Calories: 248
* Fat: 10g Carbs: 23g (fiber: 2g) Protein: 18g